Mortgage Loan Officer – NMLS 1271963

1011 Boulder Spring Drive, Richmond, VA, United States

804-404-7330

8:30am - 5pm Monday-Friday

I’m a licensed Mortgage Loan Officer born and raised in Louisa County VA who truly puts people before profit. My main goal is to get to know my clients and their needs the offer the best options that could benefit them and their situation.

My main focus is on HELPING people! I realize a good way of doing business involves transparency, honesty and treating people the way I would want to be treated.

Loans Offered:

  • Traditional Mortgages for new home purchases – FHA & Conventional
  • Jumbo Loans – Home mortgages over $625K
  • Refinancing – Able to refinance traditional, jumbo and/or reverse mortgages. Also offer Cash-Out refinancing where borrower can refinance current mortgage and receive a lump sum of cash at closing.
  • Reverse Mortgages – Federally Insured loan available to people over 62 years of age. Enables homeowners to convert part of the equity in their home into tax-free cash. Pays of existing mortgage (if any), gives a lump sum of cash, monthly payments or line of credit to borrower. No payments while living in the home– loan does not come due until homeowner passes away or sells house. Title remains in homeowners name like with a traditional mortgage.
  • Reverse Mortgage of Purchase – Same Federally Insured program as above, however, can be used to pay for about 60% of purchase, leaving only 40% for borrower to pay and no monthly payments as long as borrower lives there.

For more information on any of these please feel free to contact me! Mortgages can be tricky sometimes but I’m here to help and explain the entire process to you in plain English!  Phone: (804) 404-7330  /   angelap@livewellfinancial.com

https://www.linkedin.com/in/angelaperry1

Visited 176 times, 1 Visit today

Posted in Business & Professional Services